Create New Bill of Lading
- View Help for Frequently Asked Questions, printing tips and template information.
- To create a bill of lading (BOL), click the Create New Bill of Lading button above. You'll be guided through a simple one-page form. Complete each section, then click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen to go to the Summary page, where you can review your choices, save your eBOL as a template and submit it, or simply submit your eBOL.
- To create a BOL from a previously created template, click Create New Bill of Lading above and select the template you want to use as the basis for your BOL. Complete any blank parts of the template, then submit it as a bill of lading.
- After a BOL is submitted online, you will have the option to print it out, email it to others, or set up tracking via email for it (if a PRO has been assigned). Alternately, anytime after a BOL is submitted, you can select Submitted BOLs to view, print or e-mail it.
- Viewing the completed BOL requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it now for free.
Templates simplify the creation of reusable BOLs. Templates don’t have to be fully completed to be saved. There are three ways to create a template:
- Complete a BOL and then save it as a template.
- Create the template first by using the Template tab.
- Select Submitted BOLs to create a template from a submitted BOL.
Use the Template Manager to easily create, save, edit, delete or rename templates.
Which BOL is best for you?
The online bill of lading is perfect for customers who submit BOLs often or require advanced features.
- Assign a PRO number (including ones pre-assigned to you)
- Print shipping labels with bar codes
- Assign a custom reference/tracking number
- Use templates to reduce time spent entering repetitive information
- Request a pickup
- Can be emailed to others
- Tracking via email
You can fill out a bill of lading online quickly and easily, and then print it using our BOL form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it now for free.)