We know our success depends on shippers’ satisfaction. For more than 50 years, that’s what we’ve delivered.
Con-way Truckload is a leading provider of over-the-road, dry van and full-truckload transportation services across North America. Formerly known as CFI, Con-way Truckload’s asset-based operations have delivered consistently superior, on-time performance and capacity.
With over 3,000 employees, Con-way Truckload serves the full truckload needs of North America’s leading retailers and manufacturers. Additionally, Con-way Truckload’s sister company, Con-way Multimodal, provides asset-light multimodal capacity where and when customers need it, and consistently performs with the high standards customers have come to expect from a Con-way company.
Con-way Truckload operates from five dedicated truckload terminals and 37 sales offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico, and accesses many of Con-way’s more than 400 operating locations.
Con-way Truckload highlights and capabilities:
- International leadership and expertise as one of the first carriers with through-trailer service to and from Mexico
- Reliable capacity and consistent on-time performance
- State-of-the-art technology with satellite tracking and proprietary technology for complete visibility of shipments dispatched from a centralized location
- Reliable service through one of the most modern, well-maintained fleets in the industry
- Environmental leadership as demonstrated through recognition as an award-winning SmartWay carrier
- Con-way Multimodal provides flexible solutions with multimodal capacity including dry van, intermodal and specialized services
1951 as Contract Freighters, Inc. (CFI)
United States, Canada and Mexico
4701 East 32nd Street
Joplin, MO 64804